TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRING AND PURCHASING AG COSTUMES AND COLLECTIONS
1. (a) Not all Andrea Galer Costumes and/or Collections are available to hire and/or purchase. Please ask for details.
2. (a) Andrea Galer, her employees and contractors will not be held responsible, either financially or otherwise, for ill-fitting garments if the person(s) intending to wear the garments do not attend the necessary fitting sessions at Andrea Galer’s studio.
(b) For the avoidance of doubt, if garments are hired or purchased without the necessary fittings taking place, and then are subsequently found not to fit, any required alterations will be paid for by the client.
3. (a) A refundable deposit of 5% of the total hire price will be taken at the time of hire to cover costs in the event of that the garments are damaged, lost, soiled, stolen or not dry-cleaned.
(b) The client will be responsible for dry-cleaning prior to returning the costumes or collections. Your 5% deposit will be held in the event that this is not carried out.
(c) While only a 5% deposit will be taken at the time of hire. If the 5% deposit doesn’t cover the cost to replace or repair or clean the hired garment(s), the balance will be payable by the client.
(d) Prior to hiring the garment, The Andrea Galer Team will notify the client of what the total cost payable will be and a credit card will be scanned should the garment be lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
(e) The client will need to provide proof that they are able to cover this cost either directly or through their insurance company.
(f) The client will be responsible for ensuring that the costumes and collections are returned on the agreed date by 17:00 in a re-useable condition. Late delivery, without 48 hours notice, will be subject to a charge of an additional 5% of the total hire price.
4. (a) Before the garments are delivered/Before work commences, not only will the necessary contract need to be signed and returned by the client, but also a 50% deposit will be payable
(b) All UK jobs are subject to VAT (currently 20%) unless the client is VAT exempt (e.g. certain charitable organisations).
(b) The costumes and collections remain the property of Andrea Galer until the full amount is paid.
5. The Andrea Galer Team treats your personal information with the utmost respect and in the strictest confidence. We will never pass your personal information on to third parties without your prior consent.